Do you need help creating content or running your accounts?
Perhaps you need a professional writer else to create SEO-optimised blog posts or engaging social media copy for your accounts?
Or maybe you need someone to take photos of your brand, products or services to use on your platforms?
It could be that you just want someone else to take care of everything and run your social media accounts for you.
No matter what you need to free up precious time within your business, if it relates to content creation or account management, I can help!
Book a Discovery Call with me and we’ll discuss how I can help you.
No time to post on social media? Let me handle your social media account(s) for you.
Managing your social media accounts, I will:
- Upload content to your social media account(s) on an agreed schedule
- Monitor audience interactions and engage with your community
- Flag relevant awareness days for content creation
- Research and use relevant and effective hashtags to grow your reach
- Create monthly social media reports based on agreed key metrics (reach, growth, engagement etc.)
This is perfect for you if:
Posting regularly on social media is your biggest struggle.
You have content* to share, know what to post and why (i.e. you have a content strategy), but no time to spend on social media. You are most likely a small business owner, who juggles multiple roles and tasks at any given moment. Let me give you a hand!
* Don’t worry – I will write the captions, but you need to supply images and/or graphics.
INVESTMENT: from £400/month for 2 accounts
+ account set-up fee (if applicable)
[Please note that I ask you to commit to 3 months.]
Content Creation + Copywriting
Creating content is my awesome sauce!
Whether you need someone to write articles for your business blog or a regular newsletter, take photos to share on social media or create recognisable graphics to increase your brand’s memorability – get in touch to discuss what you need.
The wide range of high-quality content I can produce for your business includes (but is not limited to):
- Blog posts for your business blog
Areas of specific expertise: Tourism, Nature/ Environment, Food, Hospitality, History, Media & more.
- Newsletter and email updates
- Digital photography
- Templates for social media content
- Templates for graphics and visuals
- Writing (or re-writing) your website copy
This is perfect for you if:
You need help nailing your written public communication or the visual language of your brand.
INVESTMENT: from £150 per blog post, from £75 per newsletter
Pricing for template creation, photography and website copywriting varies depending on the volume of the project.
[Please note that for regular content such as blog posts and newsletters, I ask you to commit to 3 months.]